A3Kingdom - MMORPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A3Kingdom - MMORPG

Welcome to A3Kingdom Part 7 Server. Have fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterA3KingdomLog in

UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abir

UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME   UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:20 am

SIR,
for several time i cant be able to log in to this server. when i try no massege shown on my screen just hang the machine for several seconds and after that again i found that login screen - though there is no problem with my net, as i can see my ping-there is no RTO.
i think you will take necessary action as quickly as possible. UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME Icon_cry PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thanking you,
ULTIMA & PIRANHA
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME   UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Dude shud hav posted this in section 'In game issues and questions to GM' , zzzzzz
Pls chk section b4 postin .forum mods please move post correct section.

Pls make sure u hav patched correctly and tried loggin in wen server is online.For server online timing refer site
Back to top Go down
GMJack
Admin
GMJack

PostSubject: Re: UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME   UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 am

abir wrote:
SIR,
for several time i cant be able to log in to this server. when i try no massege shown on my screen just hang the machine for several seconds and after that again i found that login screen - though there is no problem with my net, as i can see my ping-there is no RTO.
i think you will take necessary action as quickly as possible. UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME Icon_cry PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thanking you,
ULTIMA & PIRANHA

You are unable to login in server sometimes because server offline. as we are working on server and real server is not started yet so we shut down server smtimes. to check server online or offline simply open amt on website if its opening then server on otherwise off. you cant see the messege because messege comes very fast and goes if you hit 2 times eneter when login then you can see the messege. Topic moved!
Back to top Go down
https://a3kingdom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME   UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

UNABLE 2 LOGIN INTO THE GAME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A3Kingdom - MMORPG :: GM Section :: In-game issues / Questions to the GMs-
Jump to: